GIVE STRESS THE DAY OFF… Our schedule does fill up quickly, so please take the opportunity to request a session early. All packages require full payment in advance. This is to ensure your day goes smooth and that you can fully relax and enjoy everything. We Look forward to making your day special! Give your sweetie the gift of RELAXATION!
By Appointment Only! Text (561)768-2538.
Mission Statement: Massage therapists at Believe Day Spa & Boutique have three goals: release stress, loosen muscle tightness, and increase their clients’ sense of well-being. To do this, they customize each session to the needs of each patron, adding such modalities as deep-tissue massage, hot-stone release, and scalp massage as needed. They partner their line of massages with skincare, including deep-cleansing and anti-aging facials, detoxifying seaweed body wraps, and smoothing cellulite treatments.
Like us on Facebook, and Request
A FREE 30 min Upgrade Today!
60 min session + Cannot Be combined with other offers. Delray Beach -Local Residents Only :)
The greatest compliment you can give us is to tell others about us. We appreciate your confidence!
*We also offer: DELRAY BEACH ON SITE CHAIR MASSAGE, WORKPLACE MASSAGE, BRIDAL PARTY MASSAGE, CORPORATE MASSAGE. *
Investing in massage is an investment in your health.
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s naturalpainkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
We always appreciate feedback Please let us know how we can better serve you. And especially let us know if there is a problem of any kind. We have a highly regarded customer service reputation and want to keep it that way . Your honesty means a lot to us.
We are a Christian based business, therefore ANY SEXUAL remarks, misconduct or advances will discontinue the appointment immediately and the full price for the service will still be owed. We have the right to refuse service to anyone and will contact the authorities immediately if any sexual advances are made.
“Studies have shown that massage improves bottom line of employers because massage recipients were more alert.” Touch Research Institute and the Univ. of Miami MM30308 Ma55964 FS877775